Thought belt bags had been firmly left in the ‘90s along with pogs and Hanson? Think again. They’re officially back, and it turns out they’re pretty useful for cycling.
Whether you’re commuting, pootling, running errands or rocking around town in casual clothes, there are times when you need a little extra pocket room. But sometimes you don’t want to cycle with a full-on bag, or deal with the sweaty back that often comes with it.
Our solution? The Attacus Belt Bag 2.0
This updated version of our original belt bag offers even more space for your bits. It's lightweight, adjustable and has three separate zipped compartments with additional pockets inside so you can securely store your keys, phone, wallet, snacks, business cards, Pokémon cards etc. There's also a hole to thread your headphones through for those times you're rocking around off the bike and fancy listening to a few tunes.
Just throw the belt bag over your shoulder or clip it round your waist and go.
- Large main zipped pocket with three internal storage compartments
- Front zipped pocket with internal mesh compartment
- Internal key hook for securing keys
- Rear zipped pocket
- Headphone hole offers easy access to cables
- Adjustable belt with secure clip buckle
- Dimensions: 24 x 13.5 x 9 cm
- Capacity: 2.5 litres