In the 1950s, British Rockers were donning leather jackets, buying motorcycles and racing each other from cafe to cafe. The ‘cafe racer’ was born. They used to hang around in large groups, rode together, partied together, they did everything together. They had each others’ backs and would let the world know what they stood for by wearing motos on the back of their leather jackets for all to see.
Emblazoned with our ‘No Rules, Just Ride’ mantra, our Attacus Cycle Squad Road Jersey is a nod to those rebellious, free-spirited two wheelers. Made for the many among you that don’t play by the rules, but instead make your own.
Features & Fabric
Slim-fit lightweight jersey made with premium, technical Italian fabric designed to move and stretch with your body
Drop collar that narrows at the front for added comfort in a riding position
Shortened zip length for a better fit in a riding position
- Highly breathable and sweat wicking
Discreet mesh back panel for extra breathability on hot days
Three reinforced rear pockets deep enough to fit even big-ass smartphones
Discreet silicon hem at the back helps keep your jersey in place
- 85% polyester, 15% spandex
- Made in Italy
While we do our best to accurately display the true colours of our garments in all photography on our website, sometimes the actual colour may vary in real life. This is because every computer/phone monitor has a different capability to display colours, and that everyone sees these colours differently.
The Road Jersey is our most fitted garment to date. Designed to be worn skin tight with no excess fabric or ruffles when in a riding position. The technical fabrics in this jersey are designed for movement, and will naturally stretch. It's why you may find you fit into more than one size bracket. So to help you find the best fit for you, we recommend you follow the steps below.
How to find your fit
- Start by measuring your chest all the way around at the fullest part. Then use this number to see which size options you fall into from our size charts below.
- Use the numbers in the sleeve and torso columns to work out how each size will fit on you, and make sure you're happy with the length.
- Consider how you want your kit to fit. Do you like it quite close fitting? Or prefer it a little looser? Make sure your chosen size reflects how you like to wear it.
||76 - 91.5
||86 - 96.5
||91.5 - 101.5
||96.5 - 106.5
||106.5 - 116.5
||111.5 - 123
||30 - 36
||34 - 38
||36 - 40
||38 - 42
||40 - 44
||42 - 46
||44 - 48
If you're still in doubt, email us on email@example.com