Casual style meets technical fabrics and sturdy accessories in this brand new collection that’s designed to celebrate and enable a different approach to riding. From loose-fitting zipless jerseys that offer more physical freedom to handmade bike bags built for adventure, our Adventure Collection offers a relaxed, practical kit alternative that’s great for everything from running errands in town, hitting the lanes or ripping it through the gravel trails.
Our Adventure Jersey is unlike any we’ve offered before. A comfortable, loose-fitting cycling jersey with all the look and feel of a casual tee, but with the same breathability and technical qualities of our more traditional-style jerseys. No zips, no pockets, the Adventure Jersey is designed to offer more physical freedom while riding.
"Anyone who’s worn a basic T-shirt to exercise will know they aren’t great at managing heat or sweat. So we spent over a year on the hunt for an innovative new technical material that fit the bill. We wanted something similar to merino - ultra-thin, breathable, slightly elastic, easy to clean and odour managing - but without the reliance on animal products. Our search took us to Italy, where we identified a handful of potential fabrics and put them through several rounds of test riding, measuring sweat absorption and response, dry time, general feel and fabric robustness. The process whittled out one that offered everything we’d been searching for. We then carefully developed a bespoke fit and size model that has a loose, comfortable, gender neutral fit that is cut for being on a bike."
Emily Childs, Co-Founder, Managing Director and Product Developer at Attacus
Features & Fabric
Loose-fitting cycling jersey made with premium, technical fabric designed to move and stretch with your body
- Highly breathable and sweat wicking
- Body length optimised for a riding position
- Vibey navy blue and pink pattern
- Gender neutral style designed to fit loose and comfortably
- 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Made in Italy
The technical fabrics in this jersey are designed for movement, and will naturally stretch. It's why you may find you fit into more than one size bracket. So to help you find the best fit for you, we recommend you follow the steps below.
HOW TO MEASURE UP
- Start by measuring your chest and hips all the way around, using the diagram above as a guide. Then use these numbers to see which size options you fall into from our size chart below.
- Use the sleeve and torso numbers to work out how each size will fit on you, and make sure you're happy with the length. To get an accurate gauge of torso length, start from the centre of your collar bone and measure downwards.
- Consider how you want your kit to fit. Do you like it quite close fitting? Or prefer it a little looser? Make sure your chosen size reflects how you like to wear it.
||86 - 91
||91 - 96
||96 - 101
||101 - 106
||106 - 111
||34 - 36
||36 - 38
||38 - 40
||40 - 42
||42 - 44
If you're still in doubt, email us on email@example.com
While we do our best to accurately display the true colours of our garments in all photography on our website, sometimes the actual colour may vary in real life. This is because every computer/phone monitor has a different capability to display colours, and that everyone sees these colours differently.