OUR CAPS HAVE NOW SOLD OUT... IN 5 MINUTES OF RELAUNCHING. IT APPEARS WE MAY HAVE UNDERESTIMATED QUITE HOW POPULAR THEY WOULD BE! IF YOU DIDN'T MANAGE TO GET YOUR HANDS ON ONE THIS TIME ROUND, WE'RE SORRY. BUT WE'LL GET SOME MORE IN STOCK AS SOON AS WE CAN.
The cycling cap. It existed way before technical cycling clothing was ever a thing. And these days, for a lot of cyclists, it’s just as essential on a ride as a spare tube. Yet while jerseys and bib shorts have developed and improved massively over the decades, the basic, humble - and sometimes, a bit uncomfy - cap has stayed relatively unchanged. Until now.
First conceived two years ago out of co-founders Jimmi and Emily's desires to find a truly comfortable cap to wear on long rides, and after six months and countless hours of prototyping and testing, the original Deaths Head cap was born - the softest, most comfortable, durable cap around. Our first batch sold out in a matter of days.
Now it’s back, and it’s even better than before. All the original features of our first model, we’ve now upgraded the material to make it even more soft and supple.
This is no ordinary cap. We’ve developed it to be the very best cycling cap in the world. Why did we bother putting so much effort in to a cap? Because we want to be more than bog-standard. We want a cap that can be worn comfortably all year round - whether you style it under your helmet or whip it out at the cafe stop. And one that will last for many, many, seasons of riding.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAIL
- Handmade cap that can be machine washed repeatedly without fading or losing its shape
- Soft, durable fabric blend makes the cap so supple you won’t feel it under your helmet
- Our new, super-lightweight technical fabric wicks moisture and keeps you cool when the temperature soars
- The compact brim provides better visibility than traditional caps when riding, while still shading you from the sun. It's also slightly curved which makes it more comfortable under a helmet
- The brim is made from recycled plastic which holds its shape even after washing
- The inside edge is lined with a soft anti-bacterial tape for comfort and resistance against odour and sweat irritation
- The three panel construction means there's less seams to dig in
85% polyester, 15% elastane. Handmade in Romania.