Men's Navy Adventure Bib Shorts
Casual style meets technical fabrics and sturdy accessories in this collection that’s designed to celebrate and enable a different approach to riding. For this collection, we scrapped the jerseys pockets in favour of simple loose-fitting tops, pocketed shorts and bike bags perfect for carrying your food, keys, phone and spares.
“These practical shorts are not only a great option for days when you'd prefer to wear a more casual pocketless top, they're also great for hitting the lanes on your road bike, gravel riding and commuting. The Adventure Bib Short are modelled on our original Foundation Bib Shorts, and have been designed to deliver all-day comfort. They’re made with a premium technical material that offers just the right amount of stretch and compressive support. And the Foundation chamois pad is designed to provide long-lasting pelvic support and relieve common saddle pressure points which can cause discomfort - especially on longer rides.”
Jimmi Nicholls, Co-Founder and Product Developer at Attacus
Features & Fabric
- Close-fitting navy bib shorts made with premium Italian materials perfectly designed to move and stretch with your body
- Two stretchy mesh leg pockets great for storing and accessing your stuff on the go
- Two additional mesh pockets are located on the bib strap at the back of the shorts
- Technical fabric offers light, compressive support to help reduce friction as you pedal, which can cause discomfort over time
- Made with our signature men’s Foundation chamois pad - Developed for all-day comfort, this endurance-focused pad is made from fine layers of perforated high density foam which offer fantastic cushioned support, heat regulation and antibacterial protection
- Minimal flatlock seams for maximum comfort
- Laser-cut soft silicone grippers
- Soft mesh bib straps
- 100% pre-dyed fabric means they’ll stay crisp, matte navy - even when stretched and after a season of washes
- Main fabric: 80% polymide, 20% spandex
- Mesh bib: 75% polymide, 25% spandex
- Made in Italy
The Foundation chamois pad
Never underestimate the importance of a good chamois. It could literally make or break your ride.
At Attacus, we’ve always believed that the key to any good piece of cycling clothing is one that feels as comfortable and supportive after 24 hours as it does after just one. It’s why all of our Foundation bib shorts are fitted with our custom men's Foundation chamois pads - a top of the range endurance-focused pad developed to deliver all-day support.
Designed in collaboration with one of the world’s leading chamois manufacturers, Cytech Elastic Interface, this pad is the culmination of months of research and testing. Designed to relieve common pelvic pressure points which we identified can cause discomfort on longer rides, the pad is constructed from fine layers of high density foam which provide lasting cushioned support. It’s what makes the shorts perfect for epic adventures, as well as shorter days on the road. Meanwhile its neutral, single width not only offers a more anatomical fit, but makes it compatible with virtually any saddle.
It's this commitment to comfort that means our shorts and tights are now trusted by athletes who have taken on some of the world's toughest tests of endurance - from the Transcontinental and Silk Road Mountain Races to Double Everesting and National 24-Hour Time Trialling.
Made from recycled materials, this eco-friendly pad is also woven together with yarns that have antibacterial properties, providing better protection for multi day activities. It’s even perforated to speed drying times.
Seriously, it’s a dream to sit on.
The technical fabrics in our bib shorts are designed for movement, and will naturally stretch. It's why you may find you fit into more than one size bracket. So to help you find the best fit for you, we recommend you follow the steps below.
- WAIST/BELLY: Start by measuring your waist/belly all the way around at the fullest part. This'll usually be around your belly button. Don't rely on your jeans or trousers waist size. Then use this number to see where you fall on our size chart. If your chest and belly measurements put you in two different size brackets, we'd recommend opting for the larger size.
- INSIDE LEG LENGTH: This number gives the literal length of the shorts. Use the leg length number to work out how each size will fit on you, and make sure you're happy with the length. To get an accurate gauge of leg length, start from the highest point of your in-seam and measure downward.
- FIT: Do you fall into more than one size bracket? Then we'd recommend considering how you want your kit to fit. Do you like it close fitting? Or prefer it a little looser? Make sure your chosen size selection reflects how you like to wear it.
- STILL IN DOUBT? GET IN TOUCH: If you're still unsure, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you. We'll always start by asking if you've measured yourself and where your measurements put you on our size chart, so it's definitely worth doing this first. We may then be able to offer a bit of extra guidance on how it'll fit.
|Waist||71 - 76||76 - 81||81 - 86||86 - 91.5||91.5 - 96.5||96.5 - 101.5||101.5 - 106.5|
|Inside Leg Length||25||26||27||27.5||28||29||30|
|Waist||28 - 30||30 - 32||32 -34||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40||40 - 42|
|Inside Leg Length||10||10||10.5||11||11||11.5||12|
While we do our best to accurately display the true colours of our garments in all photography on our website, sometimes the actual colour may vary in real life. This is because every computer/phone monitor has a different capability to display colours, and that everyone sees these colours differently.