Stealthed-out black shorts with bold, white grippers and accents. Much like jeans, black bibs go with everything. But find a great, well-constructed pair and they’ll make your riding that much more enjoyable.
Made with premium Italian fabric that offers just the right amount of stretch and compressive support, we spent fourteen months honing every aspect of these bib shorts to get to the most comfortable fit possible.
Our pre-dying process also means they’ll stay crisp black - even when stretched and after a season of washes. Finished with soft bib straps, flatlock seams and our top of the range endurance chamois, these babies ride like a dream.
Features & Fabric
- Close-fitting black bib shorts made with technical Italian fabric perfectly designed to move and stretch with your body
- Supreme-comfort Cytech men’s perforated endurance chamois pad
- Minimal flatlock seams for maximum comfort
- Fabric offers compressive support
- Laser-cut soft silicone grippers
- Soft mesh bib straps tailored so you’ll stay chafe-free
- 100% pre-dyed fabrics
- Main fabric: 80% polymide, 20% spandex
- Mesh bib: 75% polymide, 25% spandex
- Made in Italy
While we do our best to accurately display the true colours of our garments in all photography on our website, sometimes the actual colour may vary in real life. This is because every computer/phone monitor has a different capability to display colours, and that everyone sees these colours differently.
“As you would expect from a company that's provided chamois for many Tour de France winners, this one is supremely comfortable.” Road.cc
Never underestimate the importance of a good chamois. It could literally make or break your ride.
Our bib shorts and tights use our top of the range Cytech endurance chamois pads. It’s high-density foam makes it perfect for long, epic adventures as well as shorter days on the road. And it’s neutral, single width makes it compatible with virtually any saddle. It's also perforated, so it'll make drying quicker. Seriously, it’s a dream to sit on.
The technical fabrics in our bib shorts are designed for movement, and will naturally stretch. It's why you may find you fit into more than one size bracket. So to help you find the best fit for you, we recommend you follow the steps below.
HOW TO MEASURE UP
- Start by measuring your waist all the way around. Then use this number to see which size options you fall into from our size charts below.
- Use the leg length number to work out how each size will fit on you, and make sure you're happy with the length. To get an accurate gauge of leg length, start from the highest point of your in-seam and measure downward.
- Consider how you want your kit to fit. Do you like it quite close fitting? Or prefer it a little looser? Make sure your chosen size reflects how you like to wear it.
||71 - 81
||81 - 86
||86 - 91.5
||91.5 - 96.5
||96.5 - 101.5
||101.5 - 106.5
||28 - 32
||34 - 36
||36 - 38
||38 - 40
||40 - 42
If you're still in doubt, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org