We believe the foundation of any good piece of cycling kit is comfort. So we’ve created a collection that puts comfort at its core. The culmination of almost three years of research and development, this collection has become a trusted go-to for multi day endurance athletes and casual cafe spinners alike. Expertly tailored to be comfortably close fitting, these cycling wardrobe staples really are the perfect all-rounders.
“Made from a lightweight, stretchy mesh that draws excess moisture away from the skin and aids heat regulation, this lightweight base layer is perfect for mild and warm weather riding. It's been tailored to be close fitting, with minimal seams, so that it feels both comfortable and discreet under your jersey. The length on this base layer has also been specifically cut to sit at the same height as our jerseys, in order to avoid visible bunching that can often happen when your base layer is tucked into bib shorts.”
Emily Childs, Managing Director and Product Developer at Attacus
Features & Fabric
Close-fit sleeveless summer base layer made with premium, technical and lightweight stretch mesh fabric designed to move and stretch with your body
- Special edition black and white illustrated design
- Highly breathable and sweat wicking
Compact body length designed to avoid visible bunching when tucked into bib shorts, while still covering where you need it to
- Shortened front length for a better fit in a riding position
- 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Made in Italy
Find out more about the research and development that went into creating our Foundation Collection.
The technical fabrics in our base layer are designed for movement, and will naturally stretch. It's why you may find you fit into more than one size bracket. So to help you find the best fit for you, we recommend you follow the steps below.
HOW TO MEASURE UP
- Start by measuring your chest all the way around at the fullest part. Then use this number to see which size options you fall into from our size charts below.
- Use the number in the torso column to work out how each size will fit on you, and make sure you're happy with the length.
- Consider how you want your kit to fit. Do you like it quite close fitting? Or prefer it a little looser? Make sure your chosen size reflects how you like to wear it.
||81 - 91
||86 - 96
||91 - 102
||96 - 107
||107 - 117
||112 - 123
||32 - 36
||34 - 38
||36 - 40
||38 - 42
||40 - 44
||42 - 46
||44 - 48
If you're still in doubt, email us on email@example.com
While we do our best to accurately display the true colours of our garments in all photography on our website, sometimes the actual colour may vary in real life. This is because every computer/phone monitor has a different capability to display colours, and that everyone sees these colours differently.