Men's Pink Foundation Jersey
We believe the foundation of any good piece of cycling kit is comfort. So we’ve created a collection that puts comfort at its core. The culmination of almost three years of research and development, this collection has become a trusted go-to for multi day endurance athletes and casual cafe spinners alike. Expertly tailored to be comfortably close fitting, these cycling wardrobe staples really are the perfect all-rounders.
“If you like your kit to fit nice and tight without any excess bagginess, then this is the jersey for you. Its sleeve style, shortened zip length and tapered collar mean it'll fit great when you’re bent over in a riding position. And the fabric not only looks and feels amazing, it’s fantastically technical too. We’ve done thousands of kilometres of ride testing with different jersey fabrics over the years, and these are some of the best we’ve come across. Breathable, lightweight, durable and with just the right amount of stretch - the back panel even has a mesh-like quality, with micro holes that give a little extra breathability on warmer days.”
Jimmi Nicholls, Co-Founder and Product Developer at Attacus
Features & Fabric
- Close-fit lightweight jersey made with premium, technical fabric designed to move and stretch with your body
- Drop collar that narrows at the front for added comfort in a riding position
- Shortened zip length for a better fit in a riding position
- Highly breathable and sweat wicking
- Discreet mesh back panel for extra breathability on hot days
- Three reinforced rear pockets deep enough to fit your smartphone
- Discreet silicon hem at the back helps keep your jersey in place
- 85% polyester, 15% spandex
- Made in Italy
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF): 30. We always recommend wearing sun screen when riding for prolonged periods in direct sunlight.
Find out more about the research and development that went into creating our Foundation Collection.
The technical fabrics in this jersey are designed for movement, and will naturally stretch. It's why you may find you fit into more than one size bracket. So to help you find the best fit for you, we recommend you follow the steps below.
- CHEST: Start by measuring your chest all the way around at the fullest part with your arms by your sides. Don't rely on your shirt or suit size. Then use this number to see which size options you fall into from our size chart below.
- BELLY: Next, measure your belly/waist all the way around at the fullest part. This'll usually be around your belly button. Don't rely on your jeans or trousers waist size. Then use this number to see where you fall on our size chart. If your chest and belly measurements put you in two different size brackets, we'd recommend opting for the larger size.
- ZIP LENGTH: Use the number in the zip length column to work out how each size will fit on you, and make sure you're happy with the length. Keep in mind that our Foundation Jersey has a dropped collar, so the zip will start about where your collar bones meet.
- FIT: Do you fall into more than one size bracket? Then we'd recommend considering how you want your kit to fit. Do you like it close fitting? Or prefer it a little looser? Make sure your chosen size selection reflects how you like to wear it.
- STILL IN DOUBT? GET IN TOUCH: If you're still unsure, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you. We'll always start by asking if you've measured yourself and where your measurements put you on our size chart, so it's definitely worth doing this first. We may then be able to offer a bit of extra guidance on how it'll fit.
ALREADY OWN A SHORT SLEEVE FOUNDATION JERSEY AND WANT TO KNOW HOW OUR 2021 JERSEYS COMPARE? CHECK OUT OUR GUIDE.
|Chest||81 - 91||86 - 94||91 - 99||96 - 104||102 -109||107 - 114||112 - 122|
|Belly||Up to 78||Up to 82||Up to 86||Up to 92||Up to 98||Up to 104||Up to 110|
|Chest||32 - 36||34 - 37||36 - 39||38 - 41||40 - 43||42 - 45||44 - 48|
|Belly||Up to 30||Up to 32||Up to 34||Up to 36||Up to 38||Up to 41||Up to 43|
While we do our best to accurately display the true colours of our garments in all photography on our website, sometimes the actual colour may vary in real life. This is because every computer/phone monitor has a different capability to display colours, and that everyone sees these colours differently.