New for 2019, the Foundation Collection is here to add some colour to your summer. Mix and match from our bold, punchy range of Road Jerseys, Vest, Bib Shorts and Socks and create your own stand-out style. With over 135 different colour combinations, it’s time to build your own foundation.
Made with premium technical fabric that offers just the right amount of stretch and compressive support, we spent fourteen months honing every aspect of these bib shorts to get to the most comfortable fit possible.
Our pre-dying process also means they’ll stay crisp navy - even when stretched and after a season of washes. Finished with soft bib straps, flatlock seams and our top of the range endurance chamois, these babies ride like a dream.
Features & Fabric
- Close-fitting navy bib shorts made with technical Italian fabric perfectly designed to move and stretch with your body
Supreme-comfort Cytech women’s endurance chamois pad made with layers of perforated high density foam which offer maximum protection in the saddle
- Minimal flatlock seams for maximum comfort
- Fabric offers compressive support
- Laser-cut soft silicone grippers
- Soft mesh bib straps tailored so you’ll stay chafe-free
- Pre-dyed fabrics
All of our women's garments are designed, tested and tailored by a team of experienced female cyclists and clothing experts, including our own Attacus co-founder, so you can trust you're buying products developed specifically for female-focused comfort and fit
- Finished with subtle branding
- Main fabric: 80% polymide, 20% spandex
- Mesh bib: 75% polymide, 25% spandex
- Made in Italy
While we do our best to accurately display the true colours of our garments in all photography on our website, sometimes the actual colour may vary in real life. This is because every computer/phone monitor has a different capability to display colours, and that everyone sees these colours differently.
“As you would expect from a company that's provided chamois for many Tour de France winners, this one is supremely comfortable.” Road.cc
Never underestimate the importance of a good chamois. It could literally make or break your ride.
Our bib shorts and tights are fitted with our top of the range Cytech endurance chamois pads. Handpicked by our female kit developer and co-founder Emily Childs after months of rigorous trials and testing in the saddle, it stood head and shoulders above the dozens of competitors we put it up against.
So why is it so good? Well, its constructed from layers of high density foam which provide maximum support to the pelvic region, making it perfect for long, epic adventures as well as shorter days on the road. And it’s neutral, single width not only offers a more anatomical fit, but makes it compatible with virtually any saddle. It's also perforated, so it'll make drying quicker. Seriously, it’s a dream to sit on.
The technical fabrics in our bib shorts are designed for movement, and will naturally stretch. It's why you may find you fit into more than one size bracket. So to help you find the best fit for you, we recommend you follow the steps below.
HOW TO MEASURE UP
- Start by measuring your waist and hips all the way around, using the diagram above as a guide. Then use these numbers to see which size options you fall into from our size chart below.
- Use the leg length number to work out how each size will fit on you, and make sure you're happy with the length.
- Consider how you want your kit to fit. Do you like it quite close fitting? Or prefer it a little looser? Make sure your chosen size reflects how you like to wear it.
||66 - 76
||71 - 81
||76 - 86
||81 - 91
||86 - 101>
||70 - 86
||74 - 91
||80 - 96
||84 - 101
||88 - 110>
|Inside leg length
||25 - 30
||28 - 32
||30 - 34
||32 - 36
||34 - 38
||27.5 - 34
||29 - 36
||31.5 - 38
||33 - 40
||34.5 - 43
|Inside leg length
If you're still in doubt, email us on email@example.com