Men's Onyx Black Evo Bib Shorts
Premium quality, sustainably produced: the Evo Collection is our next evolution of cycling clothing.
Designed to offer all-day comfort and support, the Evo Bib Shorts are made from innovative new eco materials that look, feel and perform just like traditional fabrics. The only difference? They’re 100% recycled.
The Evo shorts feature a unique, sophisticated new seam system engineered to reduce traditional contact points with your saddle. The shorts are also fitted with our new men's Evo chamois pad – a compact endurance pad designed in collaboration with world leading chamois manufacturer, Cytech Elastic Interface, to relieve key saddle pressure points while offering a sleeker shape and feel.
Produced in Italy by one of the most highly regarded fabric mills in the world, the materials used in the shorts are made entirely from post-consumer single-use plastic waste. The plastic is washed, processed and repurposed into the fabric yarns which make up our bib shorts. They’re also Bluesign certified, which means they’ve been produced using sustainable, eco-friendly and safe methods.
Features & Fabric
- Close-fitting black bib shorts made with premium Italian recycled materials perfectly designed to move and stretch with your body
- Technical fabric offers light, compressive support to help reduce friction as you pedal, which can cause discomfort over time
- Made with our signature men’s Evo chamois pad - our latest top of the range endurance-focused compact pad developed to deliver all-day support.
- Sophisticated seam system engineered to reduce contact points with your saddle
- Laser-cut soft silicone grippers
- Soft mesh bib straps
- 100% pre-dyed fabric means they’ll stay crisp, matte black - even when stretched and after a season of washes
- 78% recycled polymide, 22% recycled elastane
- Made in Italy
The Evo chamois pad
At Attacus, we’ve always believed that the key to any good piece of cycling clothing is one that feels as comfortable and supportive after 24 hours as it does after just one. It’s why all of our Evo bib shorts are fitted with our custom men's Evo chamois pads - our latest top of the range endurance-focused pad developed to deliver all-day support.
Same great support, with a more compact design – this is the Evo Chamois.Designed in collaboration with one of the world’s leading chamois manufacturers, Cytech Elastic Interface, we’ve taken everything we know about comfort, fit and support to create a compact pad perfect for long days on the bike.
This targeted, multi-layer padding offers cushioned support where you need it, relieving common pelvic pressure points to provide long-lasting support. While the thinner front profile gives an overall less bulky feel. Finished with bonded seams for a more luxurious feel.
It's this commitment to comfort that means our shorts and tights are now trusted by athletes who have taken on some of the world's toughest tests of endurance - from the Transcontinental and Silk Road Mountain Races to Double Everesting and National 24-Hour Time Trialling.
Made from recycled materials, this eco-friendly pad is also woven together with yarns that have antibacterial properties, providing better protection for multi day activities. It’s even perforated to speed drying times.
The technical fabrics in our bib shorts are designed for movement, and will naturally stretch. It's why you may find you fit into more than one size bracket. So to help you find the best fit for you, we recommend you follow the steps below.
- WAIST/BELLY: Start by measuring your waist/belly all the way around at the fullest part. This'll usually be around your belly button. Don't rely on your jeans or trousers waist size. Then use this number to see where you fall on our size chart. If your chest and belly measurements put you in two different size brackets, we'd recommend opting for the larger size.
- INSIDE LEG LENGTH: This number gives the literal length of the shorts. Use the leg length number to work out how each size will fit on you, and make sure you're happy with the length. To get an accurate gauge of leg length, start from the highest point of your in-seam and measure downward.
- FIT: Do you fall into more than one size bracket? Then we'd recommend considering how you want your kit to fit. Do you like it close fitting? Or prefer it a little looser? Make sure your chosen size selection reflects how you like to wear it.
- STILL IN DOUBT? GET IN TOUCH: If you're still unsure, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you. We'll always start by asking if you've measured yourself and where your measurements put you on our size chart, so it's definitely worth doing this first. We may then be able to offer a bit of extra guidance on how it'll fit.
|Waist||71 - 76||76 - 81||81 - 86||86 - 91.5||91.5 - 96.5||96.5 - 101.5||101.5 - 106.5|
|Inside Leg Length||25||26||27||27.5||28||29||30|
|Waist||28 - 30||30 - 32||32 -34||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40||40 - 42|
|Inside Leg Length||10||10||10.5||11||11||11.5||12|
While we do our best to accurately display the true colours of our garments in all photography on our website, sometimes the actual colour may vary in real life. This is because every computer/phone monitor has a different capability to display colours, and that everyone sees these colours differently.