Men's Midnight Evo Jersey
Premium quality, sustainably produced: the Evo Collection is our next evolution of cycling clothing.
The Evo Jersey is made from innovative new eco materials that look, feel and perform just like traditional fabrics. The only difference? They’re 100% recycled.
Produced in Italy by one of the most highly regarded fabric mills in the world, these fabrics are made entirely from post-consumer waste such as plastic bottles, food packaging and other items that have served their intended use and are then put in recycling bins. These items are washed, processed and repurposed into the yarns which make up our jersey. They’re also Bluesign certified, which means they’ve been produced using sustainable, eco-friendly and safe methods.
- Premium close-fit lightweight jersey designed to move and stretch with your body
- Made from 100% Italian recycled performance fabrics
- Drop collar that narrows at the front for added comfort in a riding position
- Shortened zip length for a better fit in a riding position
- Breathable and sweat wicking
- Three reinforced rear pockets deep enough to fit your smartphone
- A fourth rear zipped pocket for storing keys and valuables
- Discreet silicon hem at the back helps keep your jersey in place
- 76% recycled nylon, 24% recycled elastane
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF): Arms 15, Body 30. We always recommend wearing sun screen when riding for prolonged periods in direct sunlight.
- Made in Italy
The technical fabrics in this jersey are designed for movement, and will naturally stretch. It's why you may find you fit into more than one size bracket. So to help you find the best fit for you, we recommend you follow the steps below.
- CHEST: Start by measuring your chest all the way around at the fullest part with your arms by your sides. Don't rely on your shirt or suit size. Then use this number to see which size options you fall into from our size chart below.
- BELLY: Next, measure your belly/waist all the way around at the fullest part. This'll usually be around your belly button. Don't rely on your jeans or trousers waist size. Then use this number to see where you fall on our size chart. If your chest and belly measurements put you in two different size brackets, we'd recommend opting for the larger size.
- ZIP LENGTH: Use the number in the zip length column to work out how each size will fit on you, and make sure you're happy with the length. Keep in mind that our Foundation Jersey has a dropped collar, so the zip will start about where your collar bones meet.
- FIT: Do you fall into more than one size bracket? Then we'd recommend considering how you want your kit to fit. Do you like it close fitting? Or prefer it a little looser? Make sure your chosen size selection reflects how you like to wear it.
- STILL IN DOUBT? GET IN TOUCH: If you're still unsure, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you. We'll always start by asking if you've measured yourself and where your measurements put you on our size chart, so it's definitely worth doing this first. We may then be able to offer a bit of extra guidance on how it'll fit.
|Chest||81 - 91||86 - 94||91 - 99||96 - 104||102 -109||107 - 114||112 - 122|
|Belly||Up to 78||Up to 82||Up to 86||Up to 92||Up to 98||Up to 104||Up to 110|
|Chest||32 - 36||34 - 37||36 - 39||38 - 41||40 - 43||42 - 45||44 - 48|
|Belly||Up to 30||Up to 32||Up to 34||Up to 36||Up to 38||Up to 41||Up to 43|
While we do our best to accurately display the true colours of our garments in all photography on our website, sometimes the actual colour may vary in real life. This is because every computer/phone monitor has a different capability to display colours, and that everyone sees these colours differently.