Women's Black Cruiser Jersey
The Cruiser Collection marries sleek design with durable premium fabrics to create quality relaxed-fitting jerseys that feel comfortable yet luxurious. Every fabric, stitch, zip, collar and cuff has been carefully selected to create pieces that feel fantastic from the moment you pull them on.
“If you're looking for an alternative to super-tight lycra, then this is the jersey for you. With a more traditional relaxed fit, the Cruiser Jersey is designed to slip on and move comfortably with you. Great for on or off-roading, it's made with a premium Italian fabric that's breathable, hardy and marginally more weighted than the Foundation jersey.
“Like all of our women’s garments, the Cruiser Jersey has been developed for female-focused comfort. Working with expert seamstresses, we took bust, waist, hip and height measurements from a cross section of real riders to find commonalities in fit. We then used our findings to carefully develop a brand new uniquely-tailored jersey model which offers a comfortable, relaxed fit that looks great on.”
Emily Childs, Managing Director and Head of Women’s Product Development at Attacus
NOW WITH IMPROVED SLEEVE CUT FOR A BETTER FIT!
Features & Fabric
- Relaxed-fit lightweight jersey made with premium, technical fabric designed to move and stretch with your body
- Drop collar that narrows at the front for added comfort in a riding position
- Shortened zip length for a better fit in a riding position
- Highly breathable and sweat wicking
- Three open pockets deep enough to fit your smartphone
- One hidden zipped pocket compartment ideal for cards, keys and other valuables
- Discreet silicon hem at the back helps keep your jersey in place
- All of our women's garments are designed, tested and tailored by a team of experienced female cyclists and clothing experts, including our own Attacus co-founder, so you can trust you're buying products developed specifically for female-focused comfort and fit
- 87% polyester, 13% spandex
- Made in Italy
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF): 30. We always recommend wearing sun screen when riding for prolonged periods in direct sunlight.
The technical fabrics in this jersey are designed for movement, and will naturally stretch. It's why you may find you fit into more than one size bracket. So to help you find the best fit for you, we recommend you follow the steps below.
HOW TO MEASURE UP
CHEST: Start by measuring your chest all the way around at the fullest part with your arms by your sides. Then use this number to see which size options you fall into from our size chart below.
HIGH HIP: Next, measure your high hip as shown above. Then use this number to see where you fall on our size chart. If your measurements put you in two different size brackets, we'd recommend opting for the larger size.
ZIP LENGTH: Use the number in the zip length column to work out how each size will fit on you, and make sure you're happy with the length. Keep in mind that our Foundation Jersey has a dropped collar, so the zip will start about where your collar bones meet.
FIT: Do you fall into more than one size bracket? Then we'd recommend considering how you want your kit to fit. Do you like it close fitting? Or prefer it a little looser? Make sure your chosen size selection reflects how you like to wear it.
STILL IN DOUBT? GET IN TOUCH: If you're still unsure, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you. We'll always start by asking if you've measured yourself and where your measurements put you on our size chart, so it's definitely worth doing this first. We may then be able to offer a bit of extra guidance on how it'll fit.
|Chest||76 - 84||84 - 89||89 - 94||94 - 98||98 - 104||104 - 108||108 - 114|
|Hips||76 - 84||84 - 89||89 - 94||94 - 98||98 - 104||104 - 108||108 - 114|
|Chest||30 - 33||33 - 35||35 - 37||37 - 39||39 - 41||41 - 43||43 - 45|
|Hips||30 - 33||33 - 35||35 - 37||37 - 39||39 - 41||41 - 43||43 - 45|
While we do our best to accurately display the true colours of our garments in all photography on our website, sometimes the actual colour may vary in real life. This is because every computer/phone monitor has a different capability to display colours, and that everyone sees these colours differently.