Women's Roller Foundation Jersey
We believe the foundation of any good piece of cycling kit is comfort. So we’ve created a collection that puts comfort at its core. The culmination of almost three years of research and development, this collection has become a trusted go-to for multi day endurance athletes and casual cafe spinners alike. Expertly tailored to be comfortably close fitting, these cycling wardrobe staples really are the perfect all-rounders.
“We’ve developed every inch of the Foundation Jersey to deliver female-focused support and all-day comfort. Made from a lightweight stretch fabric, it's cut for a road riding position and has been designed to fit like a glove with minimal bagginess or wrinkles. Of course, we all come in different shapes and sizes. So, working with expert seamstresses, we took bust, waist, hip and height measurements from a cross section of real riders to find commonalities in fit. We then used our findings to carefully develop a brand new sizing model uniquely tailored for women.”
Emily Childs, Managing Director and Head of Women’s Product Development at Attacus
Features & Fabric
- Close-fit lightweight jersey made with premium, technical fabric designed to move and stretch with your body
- Drop collar that narrows at the front for added comfort in a riding position
- Shortened zip length for a better fit in a riding position
- Highly breathable and sweat wicking
- Discreet mesh back panel for extra breathability on hot days
- Three reinforced rear pockets deep enough to fit your smartphone
- Discreet silicon hem at the back helps keep your jersey in place
- All of our women's garments are designed, tested and tailored by a team of experienced female cyclists and clothing experts, including our own Attacus co-founder, so you can trust you're buying products developed specifically for female-focused comfort and fit
- 85% polyester, 15% spandex
- Made in Italy
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF): 30. We always recommend wearing sun screen when riding for prolonged periods in direct sunlight.
Find out more about the research and development that went into creating our Foundation Collection.
The technical fabrics in this jersey are designed for movement, and will naturally stretch. It's why you may find you fit into more than one size bracket. So to help you find the best fit for you, we recommend you follow the steps below.
HOW TO MEASURE UP
CHEST: Start by measuring your chest all the way around at the fullest part with your arms by your sides. Then use this number to see which size options you fall into from our size chart below.
WAIST AND HIGH HIP: Next, measure your waist and high hip as shown above. Then use these numbers to see where you fall on our size chart. If your measurements put you in two different size brackets, we'd recommend opting for the larger size.
ZIP LENGTH: Use the number in the zip length column to work out how each size will fit on you, and make sure you're happy with the length. Keep in mind that our Foundation Jersey has a dropped collar, so the zip will start about where your collar bones meet.
FIT: Do you fall into more than one size bracket? Then we'd recommend considering how you want your kit to fit. Do you like it close fitting? Or prefer it a little looser? Make sure your chosen size selection reflects how you like to wear it.
STILL IN DOUBT? GET IN TOUCH: If you're still unsure, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you. We'll always start by asking if you've measured yourself and where your measurements put you on our size chart, so it's definitely worth doing this first. We may then be able to offer a bit of extra guidance on how it'll fit.
|Chest||76 - 84||82 - 89||86 - 94||90 - 98||94 - 104||98 - 107||102 - 112|
|Waist||68 - 78||72 - 84||78 - 90||84 - 96||88 - 100||92 - 103||100 - 110|
|High Hip||76 - 84||82 - 89||86 - 94||90 - 98||94 - 104||98 - 107||102 - 112|
|Chest||30 - 33||32 - 34||34 - 37||35 - 39||37 - 41||38 - 42||40 - 44|
|Waist||27 - 30||28 - 34||30 - 35||33 - 38||35 - 39||36 - 41||39 - 43|
|High Hip||30 - 33||32 - 35||34 - 37||35 - 39||37 - 41||38 - 42||40 - 44|
While we do our best to accurately display the true colours of our garments in all photography on our website, sometimes the actual colour may vary in real life. This is because every computer/phone monitor has a different capability to display colours, and that everyone sees these colours differently.